Waiting Staff – Full/Part Time/ Casual Position – £9.25 + Service Charge per hour
Your role in our family:
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors
- To seat guests offering them menus, drinks and providing explanations of the menu when required
- To deal efficiently and courteously with all guest queries
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant food and wine menus to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar environment
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we are currently undergoing exciting developments including an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open late Spring 2019.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion