Monday-Friday 3.00pm-9.00pm 30 hours a week £9.13 per hour
Your role in our family:
- To provide an excellent and efficient customer service whilst maintaining the standards of the Reservations department as well as all other Hotel outlets
- Be responsible to maintain effective communication on all calls/reservations made
- Answer internal/external phone calls within 3 rings, in a professional manner and direct them if necessary, to the relative person/department.
- Take Room Service calls and process them accordingly
- Process and confirm guest bookings and make reservations made by guests for all hotel outlets
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Previous switchboard experience is essential preferable within a hotel environment
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English
- Previous experience with Opera would be an advantage
- Micros knowledge would be preferable
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, weekends and bank holidays
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.