Spa Therapists Full & Part Time– £23,000- £26,000 per annum + Commission
We re-opened our beautiful Spa on 12th April and are looking for some fabulous Spa Therapists to join our amazing team. We have Casual and Permanent positions, for Full and Part Time available.
Our role in our family:
- Work within a wonderful growing team who work tirelessly to give our guests a breath-taking experience
- Play a major role in taking our guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation, whilst providing the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and beauty treatments
- You will provide consultations and treatments to clients, maintain and improve services to them, ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Beauty therapy or holistic Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we proudly open an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development ‘Cottonmill’
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.