Casual Positions Full & Part Time £8.71-£10.50 per hour plus service charge
Your role in our family:
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors
- To deal efficiently and courteously with all guest queries
- Excellent knowledge of Bar, Barista and table service to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations
- Working between 8.00am – 9.00pm, 5 days out of 7
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for delighting customers
- Previous experience in an F&B service environment
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion