12 Months Fixed Term Contract Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
Your role in our family:
- The Spa Membership Sales Consultant is responsible for liaising with members, managing enquiries, driving and converting membership sales
- You will be responsible for maintaining our prospect database, booking and carrying out tours and speaking to existing and potential members on the telephone and face to face
- Act as an Ambassador for the spa, establish an exclusive membership base, building strong guest relations
- Deliver performance in pre and post opening membership sales, aiming to meet or exceed targets as set by Spa Membership Director and Spa Director
- Work in conjunction with and support the hotel marketing team to communicate relevant information to members
- Coordinate and assist with all promotional activities, PR and events for members.
- Be familiar with the competition for a better understanding of our strengths and weaknesses against other products
- Conduct spa tours for prospective members and act as an Ambassador for our spa
- Participate in regular sales meetings and related industry organizations /functions to represent the Hotel
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by management showing flexibility to cover areas outside the listed responsibilities
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, within a 5* Spa/Fitness environment
- Proven successful sales record
- Excellent computer skills, budgets, forecasting and membership tracking / reporting
- Knowledge of luxury / 5-star market
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.