Spa Duty Manager
Full Time Position – £25,000
Your role in our family:
- The Spa Duty Manager plays a very important role in the daily operations of our spa
- You will be responsible for driving sales, overseeing day-to-day activities of our Spa and take responsibility for managing a team of Beauty Therapists and Spa Assistants/Attendants
- Deal with all membership enquiries, membership sales and renewals
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in confidence Empower all team members to deal with customer complaints
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department
- To participate fully in marketing and PR activity
- To participate in sales activities as & when required ensuring the team is kept informed of all promotions within the AB Hotels
- Maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication within the team
- Provide regular performance management support to all spa staff
- Implement ongoing skills training and attend any department training sessions
- Be responsible for Health and Safety in Spa
- To perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the General Manager/ Spa Director or their delegate
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in a four / five-star establishment
- Experience in customer care to a 5* standard
- Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the company mission, vision and values
- First Aid and Emergency Responder qualified
- Pool Plant trained
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday
- And much much more!
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.