Senior Chef de Partie – Permanent Position – £25,000 per annum
Your role in our family:
• Prepare and cook orders in accordance with portion and quality standards
• Ensure that standards are maintained and to co-operate with all staff and management to provide a smooth and efficient service
• Act on all aspects of kitchen development and management.
• Ensure there is a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety in the kitchen at all times
• So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
• Have great presentation and communication skills
• Be excellent with time management and prioritisation
• Ensure that our guests receive an exceptional level of service and quality food and want to return
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in the kitchen and other departments of the hotel
• To support the Sous Chef to plan and evaluate departmental training to ensure that training is relevant and achieves the required outcome
• To ensure that the image of the hotel is upheld at all times
• Comply with health and safety regulations to ensure the safety of guests and staff
• To assist in quality control and menu planning
• To constantly improve and develop product knowledge to maximise revenue and service provided
• Be able to work on your own initiative
• Have a great eye for detail
The best bit:
• Discounted gym & golf membership
• Discounted spa treatments & products
• Free meals on duty
• Free parking
• Hotel discounts within AB Hotels and the Michels & Taylor group
• Employee of the month / year
• Starbucks discount within the Resort
• Coin reward scheme
• Social events
• Local business discounts (subject to change)
• Access to a discount & benefits platform after 1 years’ service
• And much more!
If you’re passionate about hospitality, service and guest satisfaction, you’ll fit right into the Five Lakes team. We’re a friendly, dynamic and dedicated workplace. The Five Lakes Resort is nestled in the middle of 320 acres of impressive parkland, and is only a short drive away from Colchester; the hotel is the perfect destination for a relaxing getaway. Whether our guests are planning a weekend away, a round of golf or a business meeting, the hotel stands out with its extensive offering as a great hotel in Essex.
At the Five Lakes Resort, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading Kindness One Act at a Time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.