Full Time Position – Competitive Salary
As proud winners of the Open Table Diner’s choice award 2018 and 2 AA rosettes, The Restaurant at Sopwell House provides an exceptional fine dining experience surrounded by stunning decor and impeccable service.
Your role in our family:
- Reporting directly to the Assistant Executive Manager, the Restaurant Manager of the 2 Rosette Restaurant, will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Restaurant, Cocktail Bar and Room Service
- Take ownership for ensuring guest satisfaction and lead a team that go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have the best experience and leave the hotel having had the most enjoyable time
- Co-ordinate and direct employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the restaurant
- Maximise sales, profits and customer satisfaction
- Assist with the food and beverage budget, monitoring occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rotas
- Ensure that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Past roles within rosette Restaurants with a minimum of a 3 years’ experience within a five-star environment
- Experience at supervisory level is essential
- Experience within a hotel environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Micros systems would be advantageous
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Financially/Analytically Experienced
- Very flexible approach towards working hours – i.e. including weekends
- Loyal and trustworthy, honest, positive, responsible, very committed, passionate
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.