Full Time £19,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Your role in our family:
- To work within our incredible ‘One Stop Shop’ (OSS) team answering internal/external phone calls, in a professional upbeat manner
- Process and confirm guest bookings and make reservations made by guests on the phone, letter or email for all hotel outlets such as:
- F&B Outlets & Room service
- Ensuring all guests receive a standard email confirmation/cancellation for reservations/bookings on the same day
- So much more!
- What would make you the perfect fit?
- We are looking for a passionate individual with a desire to provide excellent customer service and drive revenue
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English
- Previous hotel experience is essential
- Previous experience with Opera would be an advantage
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, weekends and bank holidays
The Best Bit
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff meals & parking
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Accommodation and Spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion