£20,500 per annum
Live in Available
Your role in our family:
- To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of guest care and service
- To familiarise yourself with your departmental Standards of Performance and to be able to demonstrate their application
- To have a strong knowledge of all hotel facilities and assist with questions in a polite, helpful and efficient manner
- To handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to your Head of Department
- If you are passionate about customer service and delivering impeccable service this could be the position for you
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Must be smart and customer focused
- Have strong communication skills and be highly organised
- The ability to use computer systems and work under pressure is a must
- Experience in a 4/5* star luxury hotel
- Experience in a customer service focussed role is essential
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, weekends and bank holidays
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.