Pool Plant Maintenance Engineer – Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Your role in our family:
- Be responsible for pool plant operations and maintenance operations of the spa, pools, saunas and steam rooms.
- Respond to all pool plant and maintenance concerns
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly processes to include back washing, injector cleaning, balance tank upkeep. Pool testing, servicing of both pool plant and all heat rooms
- Support spa departmental maintenance programs and executes daily, weekly and monthly checklists
- Maintain the treatment rooms, spa areas, public space, and back of the spa areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and tiling to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel
- Be part of our incredible Maintenance team working in all areas of the hotel
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- A valid Pool Plant Operator Certificate is essential
- Experience of working in a Spa environment and similar role is essential
- Electrical experience, with a good understanding of plumbing and mechanical systems in all areas of property maintenance
- To be flexible in attitude, approach and in working hours
- To be aware of health and safety, and hygiene laws
- A positive and motivated attitude
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.