Live in Available
Full Time £21,500 per annum
Working 8.00pm – 6.30am or 8.30pm – 7.00am
4 days out of 7 (40 hours a week)
Your role in our family:
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome to Sopwell House, setting the scene for their stay
- To complete night audit and related accounting procedures
- To be responsible for the security of the hotel and its guests overnight
- Liaise closely with the evening Duty Manager/supervisor ensuring you receive a full handover to prepare for night operation
- Ensure you have a well-founded understanding of all Hotel regulations
- Build and effectively utilise guest history profiles
- Tour all areas of the hotel on a regular basis and report irregularities
- Ensure all access to the hotel is secure as required by hotel policy and procedure
- Perform any related security duties as required overnight
- Check in late arrivals and check out early departure arrivals and handover to day team accordingly
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Hotel Night Audit and hospitality experience essential
- Strong competence in Opera and Micros
- A great communicator
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.