Full Time or Part Time – Salary £20-£25K depending on Experience
This is a great opportunity to join a small, busy marketing team in an exciting, expanding company. The main focus of the role will be all things digital, but the successful candidate must also have good all round marketing knowledge and experience to assist the whole team.
Your role in our family:
- Ensure the hotel web-sites for Sopwell House and AB Hotels are up to date, engaging and displaying the latest information.
- Manage the social media activity at group and unit level
- Keep the group and hotel LinkedIn and Careers Facebook pages up to date with news and information, including job opportunities, refurbishment and company development
- Must be a good proof reader and have excellent copywriting skills
- Manage the creation and scheduling of hotel e-mail and web marketing activity, and reporting on results.
- Manage e-mail signature updates across the company
- Monitor and update 3rd party web-sites to ensure AB Hotels are represented correctly at all times.
- Monitor web-site traffic and revenue generation using Google analytics, and have the ability to set up goals on the site.
- Present monthly statistics for all on-line marketing activities including third party memberships and associations.
- Needs to have a good eye for photography and effective videos editing skills, with the ability to edit both photos & videos.
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous knowledge / use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be an excellent planner and coordinator
- Digital Marketing experience, preferably in a hotel environment
- Be proficient in using Google Analytics
- Must have basic graphic design skills
- Be savvy on all forms of social media
- Experience of using third party software for e-mail and social media activity
- Be up-to-date with hotel marketing trends and the latest digital/web knowledge
The Best Bit
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff meals & parking
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Accommodation and Spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.