Full Time Position £19,760 per annum (£9.50 per hour)
Your role in our family:
- Be a part of an incredible Housekeeping department who have the upmost pride in what they do
- Sort, count and maintain incoming and outgoing linen from the hotel
- To sort, count, log and prepare all bed linen and restaurant linen for cleaning to the outside laundry
- To prepare and assist in the delivery of clean linen and associated items to the guest floors
- Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- You have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what you do
- At least one year’s experience as a Linen Porter in a 4/5* star hotel is essential
- If you are passionate about customer service and delivering impeccable service this could be the position for you
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, weekends and bank holidays
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.