Kitchen Porter – Full Time position – £18,616
Your role in our family:
- General cleaning of all crockery, cutlery and glass from food service areas and kitchens
- General cleaning of all equipment used in the kitchen
- General cleaning of all kitchen’s surfaces
- Removal of refuse and cleaning of refuse areas
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- To be aware of health and safety and hygiene laws
- To be a team player
- To be able to work flexibly
- Excellent communication skills
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we are currently undergoing exciting developments including an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open late Spring 2019.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion