Salary £25k 40 hours Monday to Friday
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
The role of the Human Resources Administrator is to provide practical, confidential and administrative support to the Human Resources team and operational Departmental Managers from Sopwell House in relation to recruitment, processes & procedures, payroll & benefit, staff queries and at the same time building strong relationship to support the achievement of the group vision and goals.
Your role in our family:
- To maintain total confidentiality regarding all Human resources issues and records at all times
- Act as a first point of contact for employee queries and subsequently respond to all internal and external queries in timely manner e.g. uniforms, lockers
- Support in the employee relation cases, e.g. arrange meetings, take minutes
- Ensure all relevant paperwork such as offer letters and contracts documents are emailed out within a timely manner
- Ensure that joiners and leavers are processed on EPS, our people management system and the Accounts Manager is informed about any payroll queries, change of salaries, promotions within timely manner.
- Maintain ‘Beekeeper’ our communication platform
- Assist with any aspect of the recruitment process when necessary;
- To take on project work as directed by the HR Manager, staff activities, Employee of the month communication and other staff events
- This list is not exhaustive
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Be proactive, flexible and have the ability to adapt to the changing business needs
- Be able to work to deadlines; prioritise work to meet the commercial needs of the business
- You will need strong organisation skills
- You will be a natural people person who will enjoy driving the development of others.
- You will need the ability to think commercially, with a desire to deliver a great experience for both candidate and managers, and find new ways to deliver that experience
- You will have proven track record in HR within hospitality (essential)
- CIPD qualified or working towards desired but not essential
The Best Bit
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much, much more!
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life.
An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.