Your role in our family:
- Responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest experience while monitoring housekeeping standards
- Assist in the running of the Housekeeping department, ensuring an efficient and effective operation and to strive at all times to maintain the high standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Check daily paperwork, highlighting special requirements, including rooms, VIP and special allocations of the day and communicate to the team members.
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Co-ordinate with the Housekeeping Office any special needs that Front of House may have and ensure that all rooms available are being turned around for guest use before arrival times.
- To be in constant contact with guests and utilise outstanding/positive hospitality skills to meet their expectations and ensure a high rate of guest return visits.
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Hotel/Housekeeping experience in a 4/5* property is essential
- Previous experience supervising a team is essential
- Eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we proudly open an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development ‘Cottonmill’
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.