Salary £21K Full Time Position
Your role in our family:
- To assist with all new project work on the grounds
- To help with the constant development and improvement of the hotels 12 acres of grounds
- Mowing & strimming
- Hedge trimming and Planting
- Watering, weeding and maintaining beds and borders
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- The ideal candidate will creative ideas and a passion for the outdoors, maintain the hotel gardens and grounds to the highest possible condition
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to work on their own
- Friendly personality and a smart, presentable appearance
- 3 years Gardens experience
- NVQ Level 2, Pa1, Pa6 desirable but not essential
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.