Front Office Manager – Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Your role in our family:
- Responsible for leading and overseeing the Front Office operations with continual focus on delivering world class standards of outstanding guest service
- Management and co-ordination of all day-to-day front of house operations
- Ensure that all our guests have an exceptional experience, following the Forbes world class standards
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Managing and conducting Human Resources activities, such as recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- A strong individual with an exceptional background in front of house operations.
- Opera user
- A minimum of 2 years managerial experience within a 4*/5* hotel
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.