Salary £23,920 per annum (£11.50 per hour) plus £4-£6K Service Charge
Live in Available
Your role in our family:
- Supervising operations of The Brasserie & Terrace Bar to deliver an excellent Guest experience
- Co-ordinate and direct employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the Brasserie
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Ensure that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to
- Help manage an incredible team of Waiters/ Waitresses
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Previous experience in hotel industry, or fast paced restaurant preferably 4/5*
- Previous F&B experience in a similar role or Shift Leader
- Committed to delivering high standards of customer service
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Willingness to develop
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.