Food & Beverage Manager
Full Time Position – Negotiable Salary D.O.E
Your role in our family:
- Welcome all of our guests with a warm and friendly approach
- Ensure the F&B operational team are delivering a high standard of service
- Organise a departmental training plan
- Ensure budgeted profitability of all F&B departments is achieved
- Deal with any guest queries and problem solve where necessary
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for food and beverage
- Experienced food and beverage specialist in a quality establishment
- Ideally to have experience in conference & banqueting, restaurant and bar operations
- Dedicated to exceeding our guest’s expectations
- A confident, warm and friendly personality
The best bit:
- Discounted gym & golf membership
- Discounted spa treatments & products
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Hotel discounts within AB Hotels and the Michels & Taylor group
- Employee of the month / year
- Starbucks discount within the Resort
- Coin reward scheme
- Social events
- Local business discounts (subject to change)
- Access to a discount & benefits platform after 1 years’ service
- And much more!
If you’re passionate about hospitality, service and guest satisfaction, you’ll fit right into the Five Lakes team. We’re a friendly, dynamic and dedicated workplace. Five Lakes Resort is nestled in the middle of 320 acres of impressive parkland, and is only a short drive away from Colchester. Whether our guests are planning a weekend away, a round of golf or a business meeting, the hotel stands out with its extensive offering as a great hotel in Essex.
At Five Lakes Resort, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values. We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading Kindness One Act at a Time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.