Full Time Position – £24,000
Your role in our family:
- Respond to all incoming enquiries for all social, Wedding and Corporate enquiries
- Manage corporate, social and wedding diaries daily and ensure rooms are sold to their maximum potential
- Meet clients as requested to discuss arrangements and invite clients to view facilities
- To work closely with all departments to maximise service opportunities
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Will conduct social/wedding sales appointment on a weekend and evenings as required
- To use creativity to offer clients innovative solutions and add value which can be delivered through expertise and experience of large events planning
- Ensure all accounting related aspects to each booking are acted upon
- To coordinate the Hotel’s Wedding Fayres and open evenings
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all hotel bookings systems (Opera & Delphi)
- Past roles within Wedding and Social Events co-ordination
- Operational experience within a luxury hotel environment managing high profile events
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.