Elite Spa Therapist – Full Time Position – £26,000
Your role in our family:
- To be responsible for delivering the ultimate customer experience in our Spa and support the Head Therapists
- To carry out treatments to the highest level of service and standards
- Control of stock within rooms, ensuring products are presented and maintained
- To ensure clients receive the maximum benefits from their treatments including treatment time allocation
- To achieve retail targets as set by the Spa Director
- To ensure all room standards are maintained to the highest safety and hygiene standards and to report any defects within a prompt and timely manner
- Oversee back of house operation including; treatment rooms and preparation rooms
- To handle any client complaints effectively and promptly
- To be the main point of call for all Therapists, providing general support, giving advice and motivation, and conveying information when necessary between the team
- To assist the Head Therapist in maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of operations
- To lead by example in all aspects of the Elite Therapist role, demonstrating excellent communication with Management and the Spa team, flexibility of approach, and promotion of a positive atmosphere
- Conduct Therapist reviews in conjunction with the Spa Treatments Manager / Head Therapist
- To support and provide relevant retail, customer service and treatment training when required to the team
- In the absence of the Head Therapist carry out trade tests and induction training to all new starters
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Beauty therapy or holistic Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5* Spa
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we are currently undergoing exciting developments including an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open late Spring 2019.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.