Director of Sales
Full Time Position – Competitive plus Executive Bonus
Your role in our family:
- Our Director of Sales drives overall sales/revenue strategy for Sopwell House setting Sales Strategy for all segments
- Lead the pro-active and reactive sales team as well as the Conference and Events team that are managing key relationships/partnerships on behalf of Sopwell House representing at national and international level
- Your role will include daily briefs with direct teams, assessing incoming business levels – short term – midterm – long term,
- You will conduct one to ones with your teams, setting actions and following up with individuals
- Your priorities include suggesting and implementing improvements within the Sales teams
- You must have the ability to manage your own workload to ensure deadlines are met and achieved
- Our Director of Sales is a strong negotiator, strong in closing the sales process with the ability to open new sales opportunities
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet personal, team and business objectives
The above highlights key elements and naturally there will be other responsibilities within this senior role too
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Min of 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a quality property
- Pro-active sales experience as part of journey to DOS – and pro-active sales required within role
- Experience in working for private owners would be ideal but not essential
- Executive team member experience
- Dynamic, Driven, Enthusiastic, Inspiring, Motivational, Well-spoken and of course personally presented
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a large team
- Ability to deliver and accept feedback effectively to make progressive improvements to work methods.
- Service oriented with excellent guest service skills
The best bit:
- Wide range of leadership training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- Discounts in over 3000 stores, restaurants and experiences through our Staff Treats programme
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- 20% bonus potential
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we proudly open an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development ‘Cottonmill’
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.