Full Time Position £20,800 plus Service Charge
Your role in our family:
- This Food and Beverage Supervisor will supervise the Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent guest experience
- Delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets
- Setting up incredible meeting and event rooms
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
- Maintaining all the Company equipment
- Assisting guests with every need to Hotel and Restaurant standards.
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Previous Conference & Banqueting experience preferably from within a luxury food service environment;
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Supervisory experience in a similar role
- Possess strong team leadership skills
- Upbeat ‘can do’ attitude
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.